Los Angeles, CA
Client: HMC Architecture
The facility totals 121,250 s/f of new and remodeled areas. The state-of-the-art Nuclear Medicine facility houses the most advanced imaging equipment, cat-scanners, MRI´s of varying sizes and manufacturers, linear accelerators, etc.
- New 200,000-gallon central fuel emergency system.
- New 1,750 KW diesel generator.
- Emergency power Priority System.
- New 1800 KW emergency power load bank.
- Verification and renovation of HVAC system for eleven floors of the North and South Patient Towers.
- FEMA mitigation evaluation.
- Stone Center, CAT scanners and Radiology.
- Central Plant Evaluation