Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, S. Mark Taper Imaging Building,
Los Angeles, CA
The facility totals 121,250 s/f of new and remodeled areas. The state-of-the-art Nuclear Medicine facility houses the most advanced imaging equipment, cat-scanners, MRI´s of varying sizes and manufacturers, linear accelerators, etc.
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Century City Hospital, Century City
- New 200,000-gallon central fuel emergency system.
- New 1,750 KW diesel generator.
- Emergency power Priority System.
- New 1800 KW emergency power load bank.
- Verification and renovation of HVAC system for eleven floors of the North and South Patient Towers.
- FEMA mitigation evaluation.
- Stone Center, CAT scanners and Radiology.
- Central Plant Evaluation
, Los Angeles, CA
- SB1953 compliance upgrade
- SB1953 compliance evaluation
- Fire Alarm & Fire Sprinklers
- Tenant Interiors in both the Hospital & Medical Office Building.
, Multiple Project & Locations
Since 1989, Davidovich & Associates has completed several landmark projects at various Kaiser Permanente facilities across California. These projects include:
Mills Peninsula Health Services- Hospital Replacement Program
- Remodel of a 60,000 s/f, four-story medical office building.
- Replacement of the Stereotactic equipment in the MOB and the relocation of an existing 22"x32"x31" H UPS unit.
- Nuclear Medicine/Convert Dark Room Into Injection. Remodel of the First Floor to convert dark room into an interview/reception area and the adjacent work room will be converted into an Injection Room.
- Replacement of existing chest unit with a Gen. Rad Ele. Tbl in the N-3 Building Basement
- Replacement of the existing CT Scan Equipment
- Conversion of two existing R/F Rooms into One
- Peer Review of new Sprint Antenna project
- ADA upgrades at multiple facilities.
, San Mateo, California
Engineering design for the full-service seven-story 423,298 s/f Mills Peninsula Hospital.
- Base isolated replacement structure includes 243 licensed beds with an additional 70 future beds.
- Attached 4 story 144,943 s/f Medical Office Building (not base isolated).