The Aerospace Corporation, El Segundo, CA
Term Contract awarded/renewed annually. After initial award, D & A’s contract has been renewed for the 5th consecutive year. A sampling of the type of projects follows:
Old Hayward City Hall, Hayward, CA
The project consisted of the design to remodel the shell and core of the existing 12 story Old Hayward City Hall office building (approximately 152,555 s.f., 22320 Foothill Blvd., Hayward, CA. This was a LEED
Moorpark Human Resource Center, Moorpark, CA
The project was of The City of Moorpark and consists of:
- One-story 15,000 s/f Human Services Center Shell & Core and common spaces of the Interiors including lobby, reception, conference room and toilet facilities
- One-story 10,000 s/f Clinics including Shell & Core and Interiors
- Site 80,000 s/f of parking, landscape and hardscape
MARVIN BRAUDE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY CONSTITUENT SERVICE CENTER, Van Nuys, CA
The project entailed the design of the new Marvin Braude San Fernando Valley Constituent Service Center shell/core and tenant improvement. The Center will be located at 6262 Van Nuys Boulevard, Van Nuys, CA and consist of the following:
- New Subterranean Parking 80,000 square feet.
- New Two-Story Office Building 22,000 square feet.
- New Four-story Office Building (on top of parking) 140,000 square feet.
Mar Vista Subpanel Design, Los Angeles, CA
The project entailed the design related to a new electrical system in the carpenters shop at Mar Vista Gardens, 11965 Allin Street, Culver City, CA 90230. The new electrical system consists of a new subpanel and receptacles.
The Housing Authority of Los Angeles – Pueblo Del Rio Housing Facility, Los Angeles, CA
D&A completed a full engineering evaluation and feasibility study of the Pueblo Del Rio housing facility management office, 1801 E. 53rd Street, Los Angeles, and presented a report to the Housing Authority of Los Angeles.