The Atascadero City Hall was severely damaged in a 2001 earthquake which left the facility red flagged. As a result, FEMA and the City of Atascadero jointly selected Davidovich & Associates to complete a full engineering evaluation of the facility, as well as a resulting new design of the internal engineering systems.
This FEMA funded project consisted of the design to renovate the existing 65,000 g.s.f., which was comprised of the following parts:
- Part I – Earthquake damage repair / replacement.
- Part II – Code compliance upgrade work.
- Part III – Hazard Mitigation work.
- Part IV – Deferred Maintenance work.
- Part V – 2nd and 3rd appeal assistance.